Thank you for sharing your precious children with me during Spanish at preschool. We have such fun boarding our imaginary airplanes and flying off to Spanish-speaking countries!
I love seeing their interest in learning not only the Spanish language, but also how they take a genuine interest in the people and places ... the rich Latin culture. Every time we visited a new "country" I tried to emphasize the amazing God we serve who has uniquely created us, and that whether we speak English or Spanish, He is worthy of and understands our praise!
I hope this blog will be a help to you during the summer months (or as your child moves on to Kindergarten). Please know how much I enjoy your kiddos and thank God for their individual gifts and personalities.
Camille, thanks for posting this. Nevin and Mason loved listening to your sweet voice. I think you may have to burn the cd for us so we can listen to you in our car! -Michelle
ReplyDeleteWill do, Michelle! I'll sure miss those two when they are in Kindergarten next year!
ReplyDelete